'My account' is an overview of your personal data. Here you can arrange practical matters regarding your account.
Difference between 'Profile' and 'My account'
Within a MyRoute-app account, there are two sections with settings for your account. What's the difference and what can you find where?
- Profile: This is your public business card that everyone can see when visiting your page. You can set up your profile yourself and more information about how to do that can be found in the Manual 'Profile'. The most important aspects of your profile are:
- Profile photo, photo of vehicle and description that everyone can see;
- Your personal library of tracklogs;
- Your personal moments including photos and descriptions.
- My Account: Here you will find an overview of personal and practical details regarding your account. You can read more about this in this manual. The most important aspects of your account settings are:
- Screen and forum name;
- Email address, password change, and notification settings;
- Information about your subscriptions and the possibility to update them;
- Settings related to location, language, and size.
You can access 'My account' by clicking on your profile picture at the top right of the screen and then on 'My account'.
On the 'My account' page you can change your details if necessary. This can be done by filling in or a drop-down menu. The page is divided as follows:
- Display name: Here you can change your display name. This will be displayed as your username on the MyRoute-app.
- E-mail address: Here you can change your e-mail address. This address is linked to your MyRoute-app account, so you will receive notifications related to MyRoute-app on the given email address.
- Password: Here you can change your password. This password is required to login to MyRoute-app. Changing your password will require your old password once.
- Forum username: This option appears if you activated your account on the Forum of MyRoute-app.
- Notifications: Through the checkboxes, you indicate from which you would like to receive notifications.
- Location: Here you can change your location. This is the default location of your account on MyRoute-app.
- Language: Here you can choose from the following languages (by clicking on the dropdown menu): Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. This is the language in which the MyRoute-app pages will be shown to you.
- Unit: Here you can choose for Imperial (mi) or Metric (km). This setting changes the display of all units used in the MyRoute-app web application.
- Privacy settings by default: this affects the default setting when you create a new item (such as a route).
- Hide: By activating this checkbox you can ensure that your profile is hidden from other users.
- Save changes: Don't forget to save the changes made before leaving the screen.
- Current subscriptions: Here you can see which current subscriptions you have. You can purchase, modify or cancel subscriptions in the shop. See also our FAQ How do I check my subscription status?
- Billing information: Here you will see the information known to us for billing your ongoing subscriptions. You can easily edit these details under 'change billing details' at the bottom of the header. You will also see the date and amount of the last and next invoice. You can also download these here.
- Delete your account: If you scroll all the way down you will see this button to delete your account.
Attention!This button deletes all data from the MyRoute-app, including routes, tracks, tracklogs, and saved activities. This data cannot be restored. If you want to terminate a subscription, do so at status.