You will be taken to the home page where you can see the forum's discussion categories in list view.
The working language within these categories is English. Within categories, forum posts are checked for content, suitability within the category and language. If you have a support question, it can be placed in the category "Self Service Forum". Subforums are available in Dutch, English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. Please note: because of the international character, English messages are better visited by other users.
In the top bar of the menu, you will find sections with additional forum functionality. The various headings are explained in more detail below.
- Categories - Clicking this will bring up a list of all categories of forum topics.
- Calendar - This lists all the webinars.
- Awards - Awards are rewards given to the community for positive and constructive contributions to the forum.
- Inbox/Un-read - This lists the messages you have received in the forum.
- Recent - Here you can quickly see who last responded where. A fun way to jump into an ongoing discussion.
- Tags - Here are some of the most commonly used tags for forum posts. This allows you to search the forum by tags.
- Popular - This list of forum posts is filtered according to the popularity of the post, i.e. how often it is viewed and how many replies there are.
- Users - This shows the different forum users and their status. You can also search here using filters at the top of the list or by typing a name into the search bar.
- Groups - Here you can find different groups of forum users.
- Search - Allows you to search within the entire forum website.
- Notifications - Here you can see new notifications for you.
- Chat - Briefly see if you have any new chats. With 'see all chats' you open the chat page. Here you can search for other forum users and send them a personal message.
- Profile - Clicking on this will bring up a drop-down menu where you can change your status. In addition, you can go to 'edit profile' (where you can create a kind of business card) and 'settings' (where you can, for example, set up a personal start page, change the language and manage notifications).
Creating a message
Always check first whether the question you have has already been asked and answered by other users! This can be done by scrolling through the topics or by using the search bar, for example. Be aware that there are different categories in which different topics are addressed.
If you cannot find your topic, you can create a new topic by clicking on the blue button (see image below) within the proper category.