How can I share routes and tracklogs?
Modified on: Tue, 12 Jan, 2021 at 11:51 AM
MyRoute app allows you to share routes and tracklogs with others. This can be done in different ways and for other MyRoute-app users as well as for people without an account.
Option 1 - Sharing routes and tracklogs from your profile
- You go to your profile and then to your route list or tracklog list.
- Here you click on the 'More options' button under the icon of the three-pointed square next to the route or tracklog you wish to share. A new window will then open:
- Here you click on the second tab 'Share' to see the options for sharing the route or tracklog. In all cases, a reference to the route is created which is accessible to both MRA users and non-MRA users. However, how the route is displayed will differ. It is possible to share in the following ways:
- Sharing on twitter
- Share on facebook
- Mail the route/tracklog
- Share via a link
- Embedding: by means of a generated code you will be able to show the route on your own website. See also the FAQ page: How do I embed routes?
Option 2: Sharing routes from a route
If you have the route open you can also choose here to share it directly with your friends.
- Click on the "Share" button. You will then be given the following options:
- MyRoute app - If you click on this option, publish the route or track log on MyRoute app and it will appear in the activity overview.
- Twitter, Facebook, Email, Link and Embed (as before).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.