On the 'Library' page you will see an overview of all public track logs and routes that have been created by users around the world.
Only track logs that are included and completed with the MyRoute Mobile app are visible here.
From February 2016 on, only public completed tracks that have been 'recommended' will be shown.
If you record and complete a track using MyRoute-app mobile, you will see a window where you can choose whether or not you want to recommend this track for other users.
This way, you only recommend really interesting tracks to other users, and we keep the track library clean and interesting!
1. You can filter the displayed track logs and routes by clicking on 'All modes of transport' in the upper left corner.
It is also possible to only search track logs or only routes.
Routes and Track logs
Recommended track logs
2. It is also possible to search with locations.
3. If you have chosen 'All routes', you will see a few different blue icons in the map, the more you zoom, the more completed tracks will be shown.
This pictogram means that it's a cycling route.
This pictogram means that it's a motorbiking route.
This pictogram means that it's a hiking route.
4. If you click on an icon, the image below will be shown.
- You'll see the course of a track;
- You'll see the distance of a track;
- You'll see the duration of a track;
- You'll see the number of moments (moments are pictures with a descriptive text that have been recorded with MyRoute-app mobile).
5. If you click on 'view the entire route', the track log or route is shown in the 'route overview' screen.See the statistics;
- See the moments;
- Click on a picture to see that picture magnified;
- You can share the track on Facebook, Twitter and by e-mail if the track is set as public by the owner;
- You can 'use the track as route', the platform will automatically place route points on the track line;
- See 'Manual menu item Activities'.
6. If you find the tracklog interesting, and you want to 'use' it, click on 'Use as route' on the top right.
- You'll see the window below, adapt the name if you want to and click on the blue button 'Use';
- The platform will open the track in the route editor, automatically place route points on the track line, and the route with its route points will be automatically saved in your route archive (Profile > Routes);
- You have the possibility to adapt the route according to your wishes, one tip: completely zoom in on all the route points to make sure they're correctly placed on the road;
- From the route editor, you can also save the track on your hard drive or export it onto your GPS;
- See 'Manual menu item Create a new route'.