The library is divided into two parts: 'Start & country overview'(1) and 'Route collections'(2).
You can quickly navigate between the two pages during your visit to the library by clicking on the two buttons at the top right (indicated in the image above.
- Above the map, choose the means of transport for which you want to make routes visible.
- On the world map, you will see several blue dots with a number. These numbers indicate how many routes are made available by our RouteXperts within this region.
You can click on these blue dots to zoom in more on the region or you can use CTRL+your mouse wheel to zoom in or you can use the + and - icon at the top left of the screen.
- To search for a specific city or place, you can use the search bar at the top left of the screen.
If you have found a route you like, you can click on the orange icon and use the route by clicking on 'view route details'.
You will then be redirected to the route page. More information about using the route can be found in chapter 3!
The route collections of MyRoute-app are a matching collection of top routes compiled and controlled by MRA RouteXperts. You can get to this page by clicking on route collections at the top right (see the beginning of the manual), or on the start&country page by clicking on "Route collections" (this option is located between the world map and the list of countries).
You will then be directed to the page of the route collections which looks like this:
On this route collection page, you will see some numbers concerning route collections and below that a list of route collections.
Next to each route collection you can see how many routes this collection consists of, how many kilometres the routes are and how long it will take you to complete them.
Have you found an interesting route collection?
- Click on 'View route collection' for more details about the route collection.
- This often starts with some explanation of the RouteXpert.
- If you scroll through, you will see the different routes that are part of the collection.
- To view specific routes, click on 'View route'.
If you have opened a route, there are a number of options.
- First of all, you can choose to use the route directly without any modifications. This can be done in two ways: export using our connector or 'save as'. Please also refer to the relevant manual for exporting to your navigation system.
- To modify and/or save the route within your own route list, click on the 'use route' button in the top right corner of the map. You can then use and modify the route as you wish! This step will make that the route in included in your route list. This is necessary to use the route with MRA Navigation.