You can upload routes in almost any file format in MyRoute-app.
First, go to 'Route lab' and then to 'Upload' and then to 'Route file'.
1. Click on "upload", then:
1. You can choose whether the route is available for everyone, for your friends or only for yourself;
2. Can you indicate whether the route is intended for 'driving, walking or cycling'.
3. You can choose whether you want to upload a route, a route track or a Tracklog;
The number of route points is automatically limited to 200, otherwise the platform becomes too slow;
4. Supported file formats are: GPX, ITN, TRF, TPF, KML, KMZ or TAR.GZ.
5. Click here to choose a file that you can upload.
2. If you click on search file, your explorer will be opened and you can search for a route file.
- Next, you double click on the file, or you choose 'Open';
- You'll see the file name in the new window.
1. Here you can change the file name.
2. Click to import the route
3. After clicking on the button 'Import', the route will be opened in the route editor and the route will be automatically saved in your route archive (Profile > Route).
- P.S: For more information about the route editor, see 'Manual menu item Create a new route'