Start a new topic

Switching Devises

I'm pretty sure your account will follow you to any devise you own, but before I upgrade to Gold I would like to confirm.

I am changing back to an iPhone in two months from my current android - and wanted to know if signing into the free app on the iPhone if I have Gold Status it will be recognized and my Gold subscription continues on the second phone ?

Thank You !

Yes it will :)!

All files/routes/tracks are syncronised to the cloud database of your account. This means that logging in to your account on your new device will allow you to keep all of your data. I do however advice you to first log out on your android, before logging into your iPhone.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.