Start a new topic
Answered

Route displayed with map markers instead of line

When looking at a route in the "neighborhood" I have a black line showing the route. But after importing it to my Routes list it's displayed with map markers.

I would prefer if it was a black line even in my Routes list. The map markers clutter up the interface and the roads are hard to see.

See attached images.

png
(1.87 MB)
png
(1.84 MB)

Best Answer

Yes, you are right Stefan, we want on a later stadium a route editor interface in the app, that's why we import the markers.

And you are right about the black line, it is a bug, I make a support ticket for issue.

I know that in the webapp the markers are there to make it possible to edit the route. But on the mobile I'm not able to move the markers so they are unnecessary. The black line available in the webapp is missing from the Andoid app.

Answer

Yes, you are right Stefan, we want on a later stadium a route editor interface in the app, that's why we import the markers.

And you are right about the black line, it is a bug, I make a support ticket for issue.

Hi 

I have the same problem, half way through creating a route the black line disappeared? only leaving way point markers

Any help please

Michael Parker

We can not reproduce this problem, everything work fine here.

Is your Internet okay?

And maby try a refresh (Ctrl+F5).

Hope it helps.

Hi,

I cancelled route and started again and now it seems to be working ok now?

Thank for feed back

Regards Michael Parker

Okay, please let us know if it going wrong again.

Login to post a comment