Start a new topic
Answered

Automatic Save after itinerary changes

I do not like this feature : in Tyre I can play withe Wp and at the end I decided if  save the changes or not . Here , if you play  with WP , you simply loose the orginal file because of atumatic save at the exit.

Best Answer

Daniel is working on a UNDO function on this moment, it is not easy, but he get it working.

The most people do like this feature, if not, of course we will change it.

Later on we make a copy function, so you can copy the waypoints and edit the copy, the orginal file stays existing.

2 people like this
I would tend to agree with Stefano, currently it can be frustrating.  I would also prefer that when you edit something that you have the choice to cancel the overwrite or even save your modified file under a different name.

Copying into another file and then edit is a good work-around... then you can keep the original and not mistakenly save or overwrite... but it is something you have to think about it before making any changes. 

If I understand correctly, an UNDO feature is in the planning... and that might help. 

Answer

Daniel is working on a UNDO function on this moment, it is not easy, but he get it working.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.