Start a new topic
Planned

Undo action

Hi,

I was editing a route I had previously created with Tyre when, accidentally, I deleted the wrong waypoint. Then, to my surprise, I checked there is no undo button or function. And becaase of the "autosave" feature of the web that is very dangerous because it's very easy to destroy hours of planning work.

Thanks for taking this suggestion into consideration.

Bests,

12 people like this idea

Thanks for telling, we take a look on this issue.

3 people like this

Any undo would be nice. I asked it to Avoid Highways and my route changed even where no freeway was being used. I couldn't undo and had to reload and start over...

Yes, we know, we working on a undo button, but it takes a little time.

2 people like this
Ctrl-z does work

You sure, we think that Vtrl-z not works for undo the last action in MyRoute-app.

I checked and I am sorry to say that I was wrong.
Ctrl-z does not work.

Okay, thanks for testing, a 'undo' button is very important, but not so easy to make, but we work on it!

1 person likes this

Hope to see a undo button soon in your app. Thanks!

1 person likes this

Yes, workaround for now, copy the route.

1 person likes this

If you haven't seen the news  - Undo with CTRL Z now works :)

Good work people :)

1 person likes this
CTRL Y also works for Redo  ;-)

A button on the screen for these actions would be nice though

Control + Z Seems to work for adding waypoints etc, but I accidently clicked the 'optimize' button and now can't undo it!

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.