Start a new topic

Expand app connectors, especialy CoPilot

I really like to use multiple navigation apps, searching for the best one but sometimes I am forced to do that because some developers changes things not always for the best... I now am satisfied with CoPilot but the developer didn't update the iTunes transfer protocol, so the app simply became useless to me and all the guys who used it to follow their route.... The best app for planning is already here, and it's getting better :) , please help us a little more ;)

1 person likes this idea

Add me to the list looking for integration with CoPilot

1 person likes this

Yeah, you can add me to the list as well for CoPilot. I liked Sygicbecause of it's offline map capabilities but it has left me stranded in the middle of a route numerous times, and it also didn't/doesn't allow you to skip a waypoint. Until Sygic fixes the defects others and myself have filled it's a non starter.  As for MyRoute, until a well feature and functionally solid navigation app for Android is available that is supported by MyRoute I'll continue with Tyre and my trusty Garmin Zumo.

2 people like this

I've been using Copilot for years. I really like it. Other routeplanning tools like Tyre and ITNConverter support it. Would be nice to see this in MyRoute to.

Ciao, Bert

2 people like this

Any plans to enable export to trp files for CoPilot?

2 people like this
This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.